Blogrip.com (“Network”) is owned and operated by professional team. Our service is provided to you under these Terms.
1.) ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between the User and the service and supersede all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
Your use of the Service is subject to the Blogrip.com Terms. WITH COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS YOU ARE ACCEPTING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that makes our Service better shall be subject to these terms of Service.
Terms of Service is divided into regular User and Accepted Blogger Users.
2.) DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Our Service provides only trustful users with various online publishing services, including but sufficient to the capability to post information to a web page hosted on the Service’s servers. The user must be provide all equipment necessary to make a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and broadband modem or other broadband access device, otherwise you won’t be able to use Our Service.
User may request Registration of it’s own Blog when he/she will met our requirements. Blog Rip Service is trustworthy and not everyone can register, because We want to keep it that way. Only Uses who are serious, educated and eager to blog will have a chance to become a part in our team.
The User agrees not to access the Service by any means other than through the web interface provided by Blog Rip.
3.) MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE
Blog Rip may change the Terms from time to time. We will notify the User of all changes in those terms of conditions by displaying notices or links to notices to the User generally on the Service.
4.) MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
Blog Rip reserves the right to modify (“change”) or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to the User.
Blog Rip shall not be liable to the User or any third party should Blog Rip exercise Terms of Service right to modify or discontinue the Service.
5.) REGISTRATION TO BLOGRIP.COM
In order to use the Service, the User must provide to Blog Rip a full name and other information Registration Data. In consideration of use of the Service, the User agrees to:
– provide true, accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Service’s registration form, and
– maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, or if Blog Rip has reasonable grounds to suspect that provided information is untrue or if the user abusing our Service, Blog Rip has the right to suspend or terminate the User’s account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service or any portion thereof.
In order to become our valuable member you should fill up all the informations offered in profile section.
Users under 13 years of age are required to have a parent or guardian permission.
Blog Rip partially derives its revenues from advertising. In order to attract and retain advertisers, the aggregated, anonymous information that was gathered (as well as information from third-party market researchers) is used to describe the Service to partners and to assist the advertisers and sponsors to better understand the Service’s audience. Blog Rip does not disclose personally identifying information about the Service’s users to these parties.
Please be aware that Blog Rip sponsors, advertisers or web sites that have links on the Service web site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those parties and web sites linked to the Service’s website are not covered by this privacy statement.
The User should also be aware that, when voluntarily disclosing personal information by using the Service publishing tools, or via bulletin boards or forums, that information may be collected by others and may result in unsolicited messages from others.
The safety of children is very important to Blog Rip. Whilst Blog Rip will make every reasonable effort to ensure that children’s privacy and other rights are not compromised, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s Internet usage. Children should always ask a parent before sending any transmission over the Internet.
7.) CONTENT RESPONSIBILITY
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other materials (“Content”) are the sole responsibility of the User from which such Content originated. The User agrees to evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. Valuable Users with own blogs and in our team should pay special attention to 7. , 8. and 14. paragraph.
By using the Service, the User may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
The User stays entirely responsible for all content that the User makes available via the Service.
Blog Rip does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Blog Rip be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
8.) CONTENT OWNERSHIP
Unless stated otherwise, the User will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for the Content he or she publishes through the Service.
Blog Rip may quote or reproduce portions of the User’s Content (if the User has made it public) in order to promote the Service, on a fair-use-type basis.
It’s a feature of the Service to allow the creation of multiple login/password combinations (“Accounts”) granting access to the Service. The User stays responsible for maintaining the security of these Accounts and all activity occurring under these Accounts. Under no circumstances will Blog Rip be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions occurring under these Accounts.
The User agrees to immediately notify Blog Rip of any unauthorized use of the User’s Account(s) or any other breach of security known to the User.
10.) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
BLOG RIP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ITS CONTENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MATERIAL COMMUNICATED BY THIRD PARTIES), WHICH IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND ‘”AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Blog Rip DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE.
Blog Rip MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PAGES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Blog Rip ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
11.) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Blog Rip SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF BLOG RIP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
12.) EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 10 AND 11 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13.) STORAGE AND OTHER LIMITATIONS
Blog Rip assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into the Service.
The Service has a fixed upper limit on the amount of storage space used per account, and a fixed upper limit on the amount of bandwidth used per account per month; however, Blog Rip retains the right, at its sole discretion, to determine whether or not the User’s conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of the Terms of Service and may terminate the Service if a User’s conduct is found to be inconsistent with the Terms of Service.
14.) USER CONDUCT
The User is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the Service. The User’s use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Should Content be found or reported to be in violation with, but not limited to, the terms below, it will be in Blog Rip sole discretion as to what action should be taken. The user shall not:
1. Publish, transmit or other make available content that is unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, harmful to minors, or otherwise objectionable.
2. Attempt to exceed the scope of the Service by hacking, reverse engineering or otherwise exploiting any documented or undocumented feature of the Service.
3. Hide, alter or conceal in any way the Blogrip.com logo, if present.
4. Hide, alter or conceal in any way the Blogrip.com ads or any of the third party ads, if present.
5. Use the service as a backup or filesharing service.
6. Impersonate any other person or entity or misrepresent an affiliation to any person or entity.
7. Disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Service or any other system connected to the Service.
8. Use the service to send chain letters, junk mails or ‘spam’ emails.
9. Publish, transmit or other make available content that infringes on any patent or copyright.
10. Publish, transmit or other make available content that could interfere with the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service.
11. Publish, transmit or otherwise make available content promoting physical harm or injury against any group, individuals, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
15.) BLOG RIP PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges that the Content presented to the User by the Service by Blog Rip or Blog Rip’s Advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, the User may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this Content without expressly being authorized to do so by the Service or the Advertiser.
16.) SERVICE LEVELS RELATING TO BLOG RIP SERVICE
Blog Rip shall provide the accordance with the service levels stated below:
A – Service Level
1. Blog Rip guarantees that the Service will be available on a 99% basis All Hours (the “Guaranteed Level”).
2. Blog Rip shall measure the availability of the Service stated in paragraph 1 above by the use of HTTP monitoring from the Network Operations Centre (situated at the Blog Rip premises) via the Internet to the server (hosted at the Blog Rip premises) every 2 minutes. If the Blog Rip Service does not respond after three consecutive HTTP checks, sent at 2-minute intervals, the service will be deemed unavailable.
3. Unavailability shall be measured from the time at which the connection is deemed to be unavailable pursuant to paragraph 2 above or where the User validly informs Blog Rip that the service is unavailable.
4. Any unavailability caused by any of the following shall not be included as unavailability under paragraph 1:
– hacking, spamming, viruses or other hostile computer programs;
– scheduled maintenance or during a period when the Service is suspended in accordance with the terms of this agreement;
– events or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Blog Rip including any events of Force Majeure or any failure of the carrier’s network.
5. All unavailability measurements shall be calculated by Blog Rip. In the event of the service being deemed unavailable then the User may inspect Blog Rip’s records in respect of these measurements at anytime upon reasonable notice to Blog Rip between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm GMT on a Business Day.
B – Service Credits
6. If the availability of the service in any monthly period shall fall below the Guaranteed Level, Blog Rip shall credit the User’s account with one day’s worth of the monthly charges for each hour or fraction thereof that the connection is unavailable (below the Guaranteed Level) during that month. However, the total amount of credit granted in respect of any single 24 hour period shall not exceed one day’s worth of the monthly Charges. The maximum amount that will be credited to a User’s account for any month will be 100% of the monthly charges.
7. A rebate to the User’s account pursuant to paragraph 6 above will only be made where the User makes a claim through the contact in writing within fourteen (14) days of the end of the month for which the rebate is claimed.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold Blog Rip, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the User’s use of the Service, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by the User, or the infringement by the User, or other user of the Service using the User’s computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The User is solely responsible for his or her actions when using the Service, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access.
Either the User or Blog Rip may terminate the Service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately. Blog Rip shall not be liable to the User or any third party for termination of Service.
Should the User object to any Terms and Conditions, any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, the User’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Service.
Upon termination of the Service, the User’s right to use the Service and Software immediately ceases. The User shall have no right and Blog Rip will have no obligation thereafter to forward any content whatsoever to the User or any third party.
Blog Rip, in its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, may deactivate or terminate the User password and/or Accounts, and remove and discard any content within the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, if Blog Rip believes that the User has violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
Blog Rip shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any termination of the User access to the Service. Blog Rip reserves the right to bar any further access to the Service.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Blog Rip may also provide notices of changes to the Terms and Conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to the User generally on the Service. Such broadcasts shall constitute notice to the User.
20.) LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Links to third party Web sites on the Service are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Service. Blog Rip has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, Blog Rip does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked from the Service, you do this entirely at your own risk.
21.) PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTIONS OF ADVERTISERS
The User who was approved and accepted in our team may NOT enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the Advertisers showing their products on the Service. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely Only rearranged between Administrator/Publisher Staff and the Advertiser.
Please report any violations of these Terms of Service via contact form at Blogrip.com